1. Administrator of personal data – Globitell Wholesale Ltd with its registered office in Łódź, Łąkowa 3/5 lok. 10, 90-562 Łódź, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register, kept by the District Court for the City of Łódź Śródmieście in Łódź, XX Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000699905, REGON: 368546627, NIP: 7252233693.
2. GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
3. Website – an online service run by the Administrator at the following address: nextmobile.pl, together with the services made available by its mediation.
4. User – a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit without legal personality, using the services of the Website.
II. General Provisions
2. Taking into account the need to protect the privacy of Users, the Administrator in its business activity complies with the obligations arising from the applicable provisions on the protection of personal data, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27.04.2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, hereinafter: GDPR.
3. The Administrator declares that processes the User’s personal data are processed maintaining appropriate technical and organizational measures that ensure such protection.
4. The Administrator of personal data, ensuring appropriate data security in the light of applicable standards and knowledge, is not able to exclude the possibility of theft of personal data by unauthorized persons.
5. The Administrator of personal data is Globitell Wholesale Ltd with its registered office in Łódź, Łąkowa 3/5 lok. 10, 90-562 Łódź, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register, kept by the District Court for the City of Łódź Śródmieście in Łódź, XX Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000699905, REGON: 368546627, NIP: 7252233693.
6. The User is entitled to contact the Administrator of personal data in writing at the address indicated in paragraph 2 or by e-mail.
7. Globitell Wholesale Ltd is the owner of the Website, as well as a service provider in the light of the provisions of the Act of 26th August, 2002 on the provision of electronic services.
III. Personal particulars of the User.
1. When using the Website, the User is obliged to provide the following personal information:
a. first name and surname
b. date of birth
c. PESEL number
d. identity document number
e. mailing address/delivery address
f. e-mail address
g. telephone number
h. banking account number
2. Providing personal data by the User is voluntary, but necessary to use the Website. The failure to provide personal data will prevent effective use of the Website.
3. The Administrator processes the Users’ personal data for the period necessary to conclude a contract for the provision of services, as well as until the end of the limitation period, in the case of pursuing claims arising from the concluded contract.
4. The Administrator stores the Users’ contact details for the purposes of providing services and marketing of Globitell Wholesale Ltd products and services until it is determined that an objection to their processing has been raised, or the consent has been withdrawn – in the case of processing personal data based on the User’s prior consent.
5. Globitell Wholesale Ltd, bearing in mind Art. 6 of the GDPR, processes the Users’ personal data for the following purposes:
a. access to the Website
b. conclusion of a contract for the provision of services via the Website or by entities acting as contractors of Globitell Wholesale Ltd.
c. performance of the contract for the provision of services, in particular ensuring the correctness of the service operation, issuing an invoice or other accounting documents, consideration of complaints and ensuring network security
d. implementation of legitimate interests of the Administrator or external entities
e. fulfilling the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator, resulting from the legal regulations or decisions of the state authorities
f. marketing and promotion of services and goods provided by Globitell Wholesale Ltd or other entities cooperating with Globitell Wholesale Ltd.
6. The Administrator makes the User’s personal data available to other entities only for the purpose resulting from the use of the Website.
7. The Administrator is entitled to make the User’s personal data available to entities that are authorized to receive them by virtue of legal provisions.
8. Access to the personal data provided by the User is held by the Administrator, the Administrator’s employees and entities operating the Website.
9. Globitell Wholesale Ltd reserves the right to transfer personal data to entities processing the User’s personal data at the request of the Administrator, including the entities providing services supplying Globitell Wholesale Ltd with technical, organizational or IT solutions, marketing service providers, accounting, legal and advisory service providers; other personal data controllers who process data on their behalf, including companies conducting postal and courier activities, banks and institutions conducting payment activities.
IV. The User’s rights.
1. The Users, whose personal data is processed, are entitled to request from the Administrator:
a. access to their personal data
b. rectification of personal data if they are incorrect
c. completion of personal data if they are incomplete
d. deletion of personal data in the cases indicated in Article 17 of the GDPR
e. restriction of the processing of personal data in the cases indicated in Article 18 of the GDPR
f. transfer of their personal data
g. withdrawal of their consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
2. Withdrawal of the consent referred to in paragraph 8 subsection g does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of personal data, which took place on the basis of previously expressed consent.
3. The Users have the right to object to the processing of their personal data.
4. The Users also have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office in the event that the processing of the personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
5. The User’s request to delete personal data necessary for the provision of services constitutes the User’s statement on the termination of the contract for the provision of services and shall have the effects specified in the Regulations.
6. Globitell Wholesale Ltd collects information regarding the User’s browsing of the Website, including the IP address, date and time of the visit to the Website.
7. The information referred to in paragraph 6 is not used to identify the User. The above information is used only for statistics kept by Globitell Wholesale Ltd and to improve the operation of the Website.
8. The Website uses the Google Analytics system, Google AdWords, as well as other analytical tools enabling the User to use the Service.